Eagerly Unanticipated

Saturday, November 19, 2005

update: visa

so the place was closed last night. I made it all the way to the office, which had a light on and people talking inside, officially closed in fact almost an hour before I arrived. I returned this morning, at the godawfully early hour of 9am, and they said they took care of everything. *crosses fingers* The visa should be ready at 10am wednesday, and my flight leaves a bare four hours later, but it's better than I would have done on my own at the russian embassy, that's for sure.

In the meantime, things have been going ok. I've been feeling a little out of sorts this week, but the cold-and-cloudy weather we've been having has been replaced by cold-and-clear, which is infinitely easier to wake up in. Also, I have nothing going on this weekend, and I plan to sleep like nobody's business. And do analysis (lots of it).

1 Comments:

  • Hah, getting my tourist visa to russia was so much easier (and yet,not easy). I hope it works out!

    By Blogger liylak, at 11/29/05, 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home