Eagerly Unanticipated

Thursday, March 01, 2007

recovery

So that last post was in all likelihood really juvenile. I think I do that sometimes when I get stressed or angry, I just want something written down so the entry just writes itself. And when that happens, I feel like the writing is really underdeveloped and generally bad. I haven't been able to steel myself enough to look back at it and edit, and I think I'm just gonna leave it, another internet monument to a bad idea. I'll write more stuff soon, it's just been a stressful week. I turned in a draft of my thesis today that was actually less than half of what I claim will eventually be in it. I think the criteria for the assignment were satisfied, but considering the amount of everything-else-dropping I've done over the past few days, I'm not sure I can handle the rest of it. It's just one of those nights where I know I need to take a couple days off to really feel like myself again.

Unfortunately, I have a damn take-home midterm I've been spurning in favor of thesis work that's supposed to be 15ppg and due friday morning. Tonight is out as far as work goes, so I'm staring another bad day in the face tomorrow. I guess I just feel like I took on too many obligations for the semester (despite best efforts to cut down from last fall), and as is always the case, the stuff that I'm most easily able to cut out is the stuff I want to stick with. Isn't it always?

1 Comments:

  • oh..i forgot to tell you that i like the post below


    sophia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/15/07, 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home