Eagerly Unanticipated

Monday, October 01, 2007

humility is

... putting in my retainers I-don't-know-how-long since last time

... trying to fix my hair in the mirrored glass in the back of the elevator (it needs a trim), then remembering all the elevators have security cameras

... getting laughed at by a KFC employee. My request for a side substitution in my family bucket meal was shut down by her manager, and she laughed at me. And clapped, as one does after hearing something particularly funny. And her name, according to her name tag, was Onion

... saving the text message on my phone that I sent to Diana, which says, "You were totally right about the squids only being on NES mario" to remind me that I can be completely wrong about arguments that I get stubborn over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home