Eagerly Unanticipated

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

just some smalltalk about the weather

The last week, things have been getting better, weather-wise. We've had a few really clear days, with blue skies, a couple hazy days, but hazy in that kinda light pleasant way. There was definitely a special quality of light that uplifted my soul a little bit. I got more reading done, spent a little more time outdoors, etc etc. And all the winter clothes went on Final Sale.

What I'm saying is, when I got up this morning and walked to class, there was a smell in the air that can only be described as Spring. Fabric softener manufacturers got nothin on this morning's air. Oh man. Soooooo wonderful. It's about to be hiking weather, beach weather, day-off-not-spent-at-home weather. Reading-in-the-park weather. A real pick-me-up. I still run my heater a little bit at night, but that's cause I don't pay utilities...

Spring also means job-search time, so I should get on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home